If you wish to have your own personal copy or print out (hard
copy) of individual articles/papers please follow instructions below. However,
bear in mind that different versions of Web browsers may have different
methods for downloading and/or printing text/images.
- Click on File and then Save
- Under Save as type select Plain
Text (*.txt) for text only or Web page complete
(*.htm, *html) for both text and images (saved seperately)
- Under Save in select where you
to save the file/s.
- Hit OK to save.
- You can now load the .txt file
your word processor and print out or save to a disk.
- Alternatively, if you use Office2000
and above you may load the .htm or .html file and
print both text and images or just click onm the .htm
or .html file
and open it in your browser.
To e-mail an HTML page to yourself:
- Select File and then Send.
- Select Page by E-mail.
- Enter your e-mail address into the relevant box and
send the message (the .htm page has already being
attached to your e-message).
To print an HTML page:
- Click on the right hand side frame or the frame you
wish to print
- Hit Print (printer icon) on the
© 1997-2012 Anistoriton ISSN